Following are the reasons why a student should prefer New Zealand To receive a high standard of education and internationally recognized Qualifications.
- To enjoy excellent facilities and study support as an international student.
- English is the everyday language of New Zealanders.
- The institutions in New Zealand offer a stimulating academic environment
- They are diverse in size and location, and offer as many general and specialist programs as anywhere in the world.
- Students have choice of more than 20 universities/colleges, which are directly associated with Kanan International.
- Students are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during study and full time during vacations.
- Options are available to stay and work in the UK after the study.
- Student's spouse can work legally full time.
- Easy process for Admission and Visa.
- Short term diploma and vocational course available.
Education & Admission System in New Zealand New Zealand has a temperate climate, which allows an enormous range of recreational activities such as swimming, golf, rugby, sailing, bushwalking, tennis and water and snow skiing, all in close proximity to the educational institutions. New Zealanders are well known for their warm hospitality to overseas visitors. International students are welcomed onto our campuses, and appreciated for the enrichment they offer both academically and culturally.
Why Should I Go To New Zealand In The First Place When I Have Everything In India?
This is mainly because no one pays you in dollars in India. Let's be honest and accept the fact. Almost 90% of the queries every Educational Consultant face are about the job prospects after a course. New Zealand, being an emerging nation offers, lucrative careers. Furthermore, an advanced nation allows more opportunities in quality of life by the sheer fact that the infrastructure is better and negative factors like corruption, pollution, etc. are less compared to developing nations. The assurance of essential services like power, water, transportation, etc. ensures the quality of life stays on an even level.
If study is the only option to settle, why should I choose New Zealand? Well, what do you really want when you decide to study abroad? We think you want the following: Good quality of education and living standard in an advanced, English speaking country. Being able to work part-time while studying to support oneself for living expenses without having to call parents every month. Student friendly policies to seek jobs after studies and get a permanent residency (green card). Safety in terms of racism and crime and a good economic landscape to find permanent jobs. One needs to keep it mind that when one decides to study abroad, he makes a huge investment in terms of money, time, effort and emotions. It needs to be ensured that the real reward for all this is by securing a satisfying career preferably at the international level.
The Duration of Courses in New Zealand are for different courses
- Bachelor (Undergraduates): 3 to 4 years
- Master (Graduate): 12 to 18 months
- MBA: 12 to 18 months
- Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma / Certificate Course: 1 to 2 years
Eligibility for Admission
- For Bachelor (Undergraduates): minimum academic requirement is 10+2 with 45% & TOEFL-iBT 61 or IELTS 5.5 bands
- Master (Graduate): minimum academic is 10+2+3 with 55% & TOEFL-iBT 71 to 80 IELTS 5.5 to 7.0 bands
- MBA: Minimum academic requirement is 10+2+3 with 55% & TOEFL-iBT 61 to 80 IELTS 5.5 to 7.0 bands. Also work experience is required minimum 2 years but is not man
- Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma / Certificate Course : minimum academic requirement is 10+2 or 10+2+3 TOEFL iBT 61 to 73 IELTS 5.5 to 6.0 bands
January & September are regular intake in the universities & colleges but some colleges and universities may intake during the year.